Salesforce Consulting Services
Working across industries such as Finance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Distribution, HealthCare & Life Sciences, Media, and others.
Our Salesforce Consulting Offerings
We provide Salesforce consulting services in the following areas: product implementation, integration, optimization, Lightning migration and ongoing support. All members of our Salesforce practice always follow industry best practices.
- Strategy consulting and business process review
- Industry expertise
- Platform and Industry Best Practices
- Cloud adoption and migration strategy roadmap
- Analyzing technology options, existing technical landscape & integration requirements
- Designing Roadmaps and IT programs that scale with your business
Salesforce Implementation Services
Salesforce products implementation: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics (AI), Pardot, and others.
- Customization and configuration
- Integration with existing systems and applications
- Integration with third-party systems
- End-to-end Salesforce implementation
Support and Maintenance
- Post-release support and modification
- Knowledge management
- Improving system quality, stability & availability
- Quality assurance
- Full access to Salesforce experts, admin and certified specialists in a wide range of products and services
- Salesforce Integration Consulting and Development
- Integration architecture and development using ETL platforms and custom solutions
- Data services including data management, cleansing, normalizing, and migration
- Development services include Lightning, Apex, VF, etc.
- AppExchange application development
Our Salesforce Consulting Expertise
How DataArt Tackled a Complex CRM Migration
- Challenge: The homegrown solution was no longer able to handle company growth which resulted in slow system performance: even adding a contact was frustratingly slow. Continuing to maintain an outdated, on-premise system was time-consuming and costly. More to that, the company’s complex pipeline management process (e.g., lead definition, qualification criteria, etc.) across multiple regions was difficult to manage.
- Solution: The data structure was completely redesigned and mapped to legacy system fields which facilitated transformation and format matching. The migration team designed and implemented Salesforce integration with the company’s homegrown Project Management (PM) system which contained pertinent client and project data. Finally, the team created a comprehensive testing plan which included hundreds of use and test cases to ensure all features, functionality, and business rules were implemented properly.
- Benefits: DataArt’s migration team initially created a modern solution and technical architecture which resulted in a single, scalable Cloud-based platform that was able to manage all company complexities across global locations. Pipeline management improvements: a unified process that is streamlined and efficient across global offices. Organizational and cost structure improved, streamlined ability to engage/manage clients, and improved deal win rate
Salesforce Implementation for Chesswood Group
- Challenge: The client, a Canadian-based financial company, was an existing Salesforce user but had issues with implementing a proper architecture to handle recent acquisitions and changes in a business model. Acquisitions included expansion into the US market which required integrations with sales tax and credit bureau systems. Thus, an overhaul of their decisioning engine in Salesforce was necessary. Moreover, accumulated technical debt required maintenance and created decentralized processes.
- Solution: DataArt engaged Business Analysts to review all current and new business requirements which resulted in streamlined processes for all business lines. The technical architecture team evaluated the entire technical stack and delivered a plan to migrate features from acquired platforms, such as HubSpot and Smartsheet, and a timeline to retire those systems. A new integration plan was introduced and implemented to handle new business lines, Experience Cloud was implemented to facilitate new B2B business line processes.
- Benefits: By expanding the existing Sales Cloud implementation to incorporate new business processes from acquisitions, the client was able to eliminate technical debt. Experience Cloud simplified communications with business partners and provided the ability to collect additional data at scale. Data was centralized in Salesforce and provided a single point for numerous integrations with external systems, hence, eliminating overhead and maintenance.
Sales and Service Cloud Implementation for US Travel Agency
- Challenge: The legacy CRM platform was outdated and unable to handle the company’s rapid growth. In addition to scalability, a heavily customized legacy system was causing usability issues and preventing our client from operating in an agile state. Complex integrations between back-office systems and their legacy CRM platform were inefficient, error-prone, and untimely.
- Solution: The migration to Salesforce was complex due to the multitude of business rules contained, but DataArt’s Salesforce migration team designed a scalable solution based on Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds. Salesforce Connect was used to establish a secure and dependable integration to move data between the reservations system and Salesforce. Designed intuitive UI and built out automation to eliminate mundane tasks and improve workflow efficiency.
- Benefits: With the flexible state of the architecture, the client is able to make rapid updates based on business needs. Sales Cloud and Service Cloud have improved the efficiency of the outside sales team due to automated business processes, improved analytics, and serving users with real-time and accurate data.
Salesforce Implementation for a Life Sciences company
- Challenge: The client, a Life Sciences company based in New York, needed help with their expansive Salesforce implementation across a number of initiatives including CPQ and Tableau. They were experiencing Issues with DevOps and analytics across all instances. Additionally, they were understaffed with production support to handle new users, security, and incoming feature requests. All things concerned, time to production was severely lagging. were at a standstill due to planning and lack of technical expertise.
- Solution: DataArt deployed multiple teams across production support, CPQ, and Tableau initiatives. Business Analysts formalized CPQ requirements and built out new processes for the sales organization. Tableau was designed and deployed enterprise-wide based on meticulous reporting and KPI requirements gathered by Business Analysts. New processes were designed around production support and management of multiple Experience Cloud deployments.
- Benefits: The implementation of CPQ eliminated manual tasks for salespeople and centralized all sales activity. The Tableau implementation increased confidence in analytics and allowed our client to include data from external systems. Experience Cloud implementations were stabilized and properly scaled centralized data. Lastly, building efficient Flows and retiring Workflows and Processes led to decreased automation maintenance.
Global Contact Center for FinEd Leader
- Challenge: The Contact Center was originally designed for low volume processing of very manual, hands-on requests for help.
- Solution: Salesforce Einstein AI was configured to automate processes, and enabled customers to self-serve. Case routing automation enabled sending cases to Support agents depending on their load and expertise With Salesforce Service Cloud the existing CRM was unified with the legacy telephony system to give the Support team an omnichannel view of the customer.
- Benefits: Prompt resolution of a high-volume of issues with central management; Improved user experience for employees as well as customers reduced lost business opportunities and protected high profile brand
Sales Cloud Implementation
- DataArt team of architects and business analysts designed a ground up solution focused on high-performance, scalability, and security
- Salesforce UI was tailored to Sales team needs and provided extended capabilities for Sales managers, including a variety of executive reports.
- Salesforce Einstein AI was configured to automate and support call-to-action activities, focusing on the top priority opportunities
- A middleware solution was implemented to support a two-way synchronization between Salesforce and internal systems
What is Salesforce Consulting?
Salesforce Consulting is a process of providing expert help with planning, implementation, migration to Salesforce, or improving productivity and results from an existing Salesforce platform.
How Does Salesforce Consulting Work?
As a Salesforce Consulting company with experienced architects in our team, we provide services across the board from digital transformation to the way of architecting and designing your Salesforce solution. Work does not end after we are done with the implementation, as we continue ongoing customer support as much as needed for all of our clients. By paying close attention to Salesforce best practices in all of our projects, we offer high-quality consulting services to assist clients in making confident decisions about exploring Salesforce.
What makes a good Salesforce Implementation Consultant?
Salesforce Implementation Consultant is distinguished by a deep expertise and rich experience that helps to guide clients into Salesforce’s evolving ecosystem, choose the right products, and propose a solution that will drive success.
Joaquín IñurrateguiSolutions Architect
Based on rich experience in Finance, Healthcare, and Non-profit sectors, Joaquin Inurrategui leads our Salesforce Consulting Expertise.
Alla Lemlekh oversees DataArt’s partnerships with leading technology platforms to help clients develop, integrate, and optimize partnership-based solutions.
Anton GarkushaDelivery Manager
Anton Garkusha leads talent acquisition and expertise development programs in DataArt Salesforce Center of excellence.
Vasily Malinov leads Salesforce practice in the UK and EU region and supports some of DataArt's key accounts.
Tell us about your Salesforce needs
Leave the details, and we’ll get back to you
Thank you for contacting us!
We will be in touch shortly to continue the conversation.
We help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
of our team members are ready to recommend us as a good employer to their friends92%
of our team members are ready to spend 2+ more years of their career with us
Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, helping unleash technology innovation.